3. What You Consent to by Using Our Site
4. What Information We Collect
4. What Information We Collect
- a. Non-Personal Information.
- When users come to our Site, we may track, collect and aggregate Non-Personal Information indicating, amongst other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were "clicked" and which data was accessed. We also collect information from the URLs from which you linked to our Site. Collecting such information may involve logging the IP address, operating system and browser software used by each user of the Site. Although such information is not Personally Identifiable Information, we may be able to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
- You should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the "Help" section of the toolbar. If you reject our cookies, many functions and conveniences of this Site may not work properly.
- b. Personally Identifiable Information.
- We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, purchase products or services, complete a survey, sign-up for email updates, newsletters or Online Courses, participate in our public forums, send us email messages, and/or participate in Online Courses or other services on our Site. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific course and/or services you select, send you updates about Online Courses offered by S.T.E.M. School Program or other S.T.E.M. School Program events, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates and also contact you.
- Account Registration: If you register for an account on our Site, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, age, sex, location, address and email address.
- Updates: S.T.E.M. School Program may offer you the ability to receive updates either via email or by posting on portions of the Site only accessible to registered users. In order to subscribe to these services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address etc.
- Participation in Online Courses. S.T.E.M. School Program offers users the opportunity to participate in an Online Course on or through the Site. If you desire to participate in a course, you will be asked to provide us with certain information necessary to conduct such a course. This information may include, among other things, your name and email address etc.
- If you participate in an online course, we may collect from you certain student-generated content, such as assignments, research papers, documents, materials, analysis you submit to instructors, peer-graded assignments and peer grading student feedback. We also collect course data, such as student responses to in-video quizzes, standalone quizzes, exams and surveys etc.
- Identity Verification. S.T.E.M. School Program may offer you the ability to verify your identity for selected classes. In order to enroll for these services, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, date of birth, photo or a headshot taken using a webcam, a photo identification document, and a sample of your typing patterns. Additionally, if you apply for financial aid in connection with these services, you are required to provide information regarding your income or such other information as required for the same.
- Communications with S.T.E.M. School Program. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
- Third Party Sites. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you access or log-in to a third party site, e.g., Facebook, from our Sites. This may include the text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available from the third party site.
- Surveys. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you provide information in response to a survey operated by us.
- artner sites providing Online Course related tools and services to S.T.E.M. School Program users may collect nonfinancial individual level user data regarding the individual’s use of that partner site while engaged with such Online Course related activities, and the partner sites may share that data with S.T.E.M. School Program for the purpose of improving S.T.E.M. School Program’s services, the partner site’s services, and the individual’s education experience. This data includes information such as the amount of time spent on the partner site and pages viewed.
- Third Party Credit Card Processing. S.T.E.M. School Program provides you with the ability to pay for Online Courses and other services using a credit card or any other e-payment services through a third party payment processing service provider. Please note that our service provider – not S.T.E.M. School Program – collects and processes your credit card information.
5. How We Use the Information
- a. Non-Personal Information. We use Non-Personal Information to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We may also use it for other business purposes.
- c. Updates. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our various email or update services to send you the messages in connection with the Site or an Online Course. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- d. Forums. To facilitate your use of the Forums, we use Personally Identifiable Information collected during your use of the Forums. In addition, we may publish this information via extensions of our Platform that use third-party services, like mobile applications. We also reserve the right to reuse Forum posts containing Personally Identifiable Information in future versions of the courses we offer, and to enhance future course offerings. We may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you and/or your designee(s), and/or provide it to the University or the instructor(s) associated with the courses you have taken. We may also use or publish posts submitted on the Forums without using Personally Identification Information.
- e. Participation in Online Courses. We use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from you when you participate in an Online Course through the Site for processing purposes, including but not limited to tracking attendance, progress and completion of an Online Course. We may also share your Personally Identifiable Information and your performance in a given Online Course with the instructor or instructors who taught the course, with teaching assistants or other individuals designated by the instructor or instructors to assist with the creation, modification or operation of the course, and with the institution or institutions with which they are affiliated. Also, we may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you.
- f. Identity Verification. For services that require identity verification, we use the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect for verifying your identity, and for authenticating that submissions made on the Site were made by you. Your photo identification document will be deleted after successful verification of your profile information.
- h. Communications with S.T.E.M. School Program Business Partners. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with University partners and other business partners of S.T.E.M. School Program so that S.T.E.M. School Program’s University / Institution partners and other business partners may share information about their products and services that may be of interest to you.
- i. Research. We may share general course data (including quiz or assignment submissions, grades, and forum discussions), information about your activity on our Site, and demographic data from surveys operated by us with our University / Institution partners and other business partners so that our University / Institution partners and other business partners may use the data for research related to online education.
- j. Disclosure to S.T.E.M. School Program Operations and Maintenance Contractors. We use various service providers, vendors and contractors (collectively, "Contractors") to assist us in providing our products and services to you. Our Contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing their products or services to us, so that we in turn can provide our products and services to you. These Contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site or the Online Course. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
- l. Disclosure to Acquirers. S.T.E.M. School Program may disclose and/or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of S.T.E.M. School Program to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates.
- m. e-Readers. If we receive any Personally Identifiable Information related to the extent to which you use designated e-Readers to access S.T.E.M. School Program materials, we may archive it, and use it for research, business, or other purposes.
6. External Links
7. Confidentiality & Security of Personally Identifiable Information
8. Updating or Deleting Your Personally Identifiable Information
You can access your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page. You may also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to answer every email promptly, but may not always be able to do so. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information.
9. Privacy Concerns
If you have privacy concerns, have disclosed data you would prefer to keep private, or would like to access the information we maintain about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. International Privacy Practices
S.T.E.M. School Program’s Sites are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the Republic of India. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information (also commonly referred to as personal data) outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the Republic of India. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the Republic of India, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. By using and accessing our products and services, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the Republic of India agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
12. No Information from Children Under 13
S.T.E.M. School Program strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
13. Usernames and Postings
Comments or other information posted by you to our forums, wikis or other areas of the Site designed for public communications or communications among registered class members may be viewed and downloaded by others who visit the Site. For this reason, we encourage you to use discretion when deciding whether to post any information that can be used to identify you to those forums (or other public or classwide areas).
Welcome and Thank you for using S.T.E.M. School Program!
Using S.T.E.M. School Program
Subject to these Terms and our policies (including the Acceptable Use Policy, Honor Code, and course-specific eligibility requirements and other terms), we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain S.T.E.M. School Program's express written permission to otherwise use the content. You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. Certain reference documents, digital textbooks, articles and other information on the Site are used with the permission of third parties, and use of that information is subject to certain rules and conditions, which will be posted along with the information. By using this Site you agree to abide by all such rules and conditions.
While we take pride in our world-class courses, unexpected events do occur. S.T.E.M. School Program reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any course or to modify any course content or the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment. Courses offered are subject to the Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability sections below
Unless otherwise explicitly indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of a course does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing a course unless you have earned a Course Certificate (or other equivalent S.T.E.M. School Program credential) for that course. S.T.E.M. School Program, the course instructors, and the associated participating institutions have no obligation to have a course recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
S.T.E.M. School Program and the colleges, universities and other institutions or Individuals providing courses on the Site (collectively, the "Members") may offer a certificate of achievement or other acknowledgment (a "Certificate") for students who, in their judgment, have satisfactorily demonstrated mastery of the course material. Certificates will be issued by S.T.E.M. School Program under the name of the underlying Member from where the course originated. The decision whether a Certificate will be awarded to a given student will be solely within the discretion of the awarding Member. S.T.E.M. School Program and/or the Members providing courses on the Site may choose not to offer a Certificate for some courses.
Nothing in these Terms or otherwise with respect to your participation in any course: (a) establishes any relationship between you and any educational institution with which S.T.E.M. School Program may be affiliated; (b) enrolls or registers you in any educational institution, or in any course offered by any educational institution; or (c) entitles you to use the resources of any educational institution beyond participation in the course.
The Services enable you to share your content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments you submit, posts you make in the forums, and the like ("User Content"), with S.T.E.M. School Program, instructors, and/or other users. You retain all intellectual property rights in, and are responsible for, the User Content you share.
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant S.T.E.M. School Program a fully-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content. This license includes granting S.T.E.M. School Program the right to authorize participating institutions to use User Content with their registered students and on-campus learners independent of the Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights S.T.E.M. School Program may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, S.T.E.M. School Program does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to S.T.E.M. School Program, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, S.T.E.M. School Program cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Content
Through the Services, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by instructors, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. S.T.E.M. School Program cannot guarantee that such third party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. S.T.E.M. School Program disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of such third party content.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
S.T.E.M. School Program respects the intellectual property rights of our users, participating institutions, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented the S.T.E.M. School Program Copyright and Trademark Policy in accordance with applicable law.
S.T.E.M. School Program is committed to advancing the science of learning and teaching, and records of your participation in courses may be used for education research. In the interest of this research, you may be exposed to variations in the course content. Research findings will typically be reported at the aggregate level. Your personal identity will not be publicly disclosed in any research findings without your express consent.
S.T.E.M. School Program offers paid Services (e.g., Course Certificates for certain courses) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and S.T.E.M. School Program reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services. Refunds may be available for paid Services as described in our Refund Policy.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. Accordingly, S.T.E.M. School Program may terminate your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is terminated, a refund may be available under our Refund Policy. None of S.T.E.M. School Program, its participating institutions and instructors, its contributors, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the "S.T.E.M. School Program Parties") shall have any liability to you for any such action. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we'll be sorry to see you go.
The services and all included content are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. The S.T.E.M. School Program parties specifically disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. The S.T.E.M. School Program parties further disclaim any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Waiver and Severability
The failure of S.T.E.M. School Program to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the S.T.E.M. School Program Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Services are managed by S.T.E.M. School Program, which is located in Mumbai, India. You agree that any dispute related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the courts located in and serving Mumbai, India as the legal forum for any such dispute. In case of any dispute arising out in connection with the interpretation of any clause in the terms and conditions or otherwise, the matter shall be referred to Arbitrator and the S.T.E.M. School Program shall be competent to appoint an arbitrator or arbitrators as the case may be to decide the case and the award of the arbitrator shall be final & binding on both the disputants. The dispute will be resolved using an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider as stipulated under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The parties and the selected ADR provider shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses as far as possible, unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; rather, the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, online, by telephone, or via written submissions alone.
Revisions to the Terms We reserve the right to revise the Terms at our sole discretion at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms. Severability; Waiver If it turns out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take immediate action, this does not indicate that we relinquish any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). Participating Institutions S.T.E.M. School Program's participating institutions are third party beneficiaries of the Terms and may enforce those provisions of the Terms that relate to them.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement Policy
- Refund Policy
- Code of Conduct
Acceptable Use Policy
S.T.E.M. School Program's mission is to provide universal access to the world’s best education. We believe strongly in preserving free speech and expression for our learners as well as academic freedom for our partner institutions and instructors. We also want to make sure that all of our learners and instructors feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have drafted these guidelines to ensure that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Services.
Although we do not routinely screen or monitor content provided by users, we may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity reported to us or suspend, disable, or terminate a user's access to all or part of the Services.
You are prohibited from using our Services to share content that:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities. Please keep in mind that learners who are as young as 13 use S.T.E.M. School Program, and we do not allow content that is inappropriate for these younger learners
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Harrasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content.
- Do anything that violates local, state, national or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user's account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
S.T.E.M. School Program respects the intellectual property rights of our partner institutions, instructors, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We reserve the right to to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe in good faith that materials on the Services infringe your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
- 1. the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- 2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or, if multiple copyrighted works located on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- 3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow S.T.E.M. School Program to locate the material on the Services;
- 4. the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- 5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- 6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Services can either be sent:
- 1. via mail: “S.T.E.M. School Program”, S.T.R.E.A.M. Edutech Pvt. Ltd., 9, Pitale House, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East) Maharashtra: 400057
- 2. via email: email@example.com. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the Law. S.T.E.M. School Program also respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with any other content that misleads others or violates another's trademark may be updated, suspended, disabled, or terminated by S.T.E.M. School Program in its sole discretion. If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will review your complaint. If we deem appropriate, we may remove the offending content, warn the individual who posted the content, and/or temporarily or permanently suspend or disable the individual’s account.
S.T.E.M. School Program Refund Policy
Code of Conduct
All students / participants / subscribers participating in the class must agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
- 1. I will register for only one account.
- 2. My answers to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments will be my own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- 3. I will not make solutions to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the course staff or others.
- 4. I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others.
If you are found in violation of the Terms of Service or Honor Code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate earned in the course withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course; or
- Termination of your use of the Site.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of S.T.E.M. School Program and S.T.E.M. School Program Party course providers. No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.
Code of Conduct violations will be determined at the sole discretion of S.T.E.M. School Program Party. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this Code of conduct and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
2. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
UTC collects and processes personal data in respect of your use of and interactions with the UTC Platforms in order to provide you with service/s, to respond to you and to publish and share information plus documents related to the competition/s. “Personal data” means any information that may be linked directly or indirectly to you as an individual. The types of Personal Data we may collect and process vary from UTC Platform to UTC Platform but can be summarised as follows:
Personal data we collect:
2.1 Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, gender, age
2.2 Contact Data includes address, email address and phone numbers.
2.3 Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services .
2.4 Usage Data includes information about how you use UTC Platforms.
2.5 Other information you may provide to us, for example competition entries.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
3.1 contact us (including over the phone, or via email).
3.2 Enter into a competition on UTC Platforms.
interact with our social media profiles.
4. DATA SECURITY
We want you to feel confident about using the UTC Platforms. Therefore, UTC defines and implements the reasonable technical and organizational measures necessary to maintain the security of personal data, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, with the objective of avoiding (in the realm of the possible and having regard to the state of the art) non-authorised processing or access, alteration or loss (to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability respectively).
UTC uses industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. If You communicate with UTC otherwise than via UTC Platforms (e.g. by e-mail), You should however note that the secrecy of Internet is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages or information which are not encrypted, you accept the risk of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to UTC. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a great concern. UTC does not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
5. FINANCIAL SECURITY
When our registration form asks users to enter sensitive information such as credit card numbers, that information is encrypted and is protected with the industry standard SSL encryption. While on a secure page, such as our registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of your web browser becomes locked, as opposed to unlock when you are surfing. This denies access to your account information by anyone other than those with the appropriate clearance.
6 NETWORK SECURITY
Our Internet servers are housed in a firewall protected, well-controlled environment to create a high level of physical and network security to your data. The site is regularly monitored and internal and external security audits are performed to further protect all sensitive information.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that utchampionship.org is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.